OK, I'm totally exhausted from a long fun day at the zoo, so instead of "writing" I am going to share this new "Getting To Know Your Friends" e-mail I just got, but with my fantasy answers rather than the plain boring facts.
1. What is your occupation? Cool cute girl host from "Dinner & A Movie" show on TBS
2. What color are your socks right now? Fuchsia
3. What are you listening to right now? Pearl Jam, acoustic live in my living room
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Lobster Ravioli in a tomato pesto cream sauce, with sun dried tomatoes
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Of course not, I have a car & driver
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My BFF, Kate Hudson (Katie to me)
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes, I love her (this one is true)
8. How old are you today? 27
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Is dodging the paparazzi considered a sport?
10. What is your favorite drink? Champagne, which I drink gallons of, natch
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Not myself of course, only stylist's to the stars touch this head!
12. Favorite food? That new chocolate invented, you know, the one with no calories
13. What was the last movie you watched? The last one I starred in of course
14. Favorite day of the year? All the days are faves
15. How do you vent anger? Spending thousands of dollars on elaborate shopping sprees
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Donnie & Marie dolls (also true)
17. Favorite Season? Fall
18. Hugs or Kisses? All
19. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries, sitting atop sundaes as big as my head
20. Living arrangements? Various homes, but presently summering in Maine, in my 8 bedroom antique house on a cliff overlooking the ocean
21. When was the last time you cried? With such a perfect life, why?
22. What is on the bottom of your closet? Who knows, maids clean it for me
23. What did you do last night? Went to the Academy Awards and hit the after-parties with Brad Pitt
24. Favorite smells? Ocean, all my money, suntan lotion
25. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Dahhling, it's only Caviar for me (I've never actually eaten this and would probably hate it)
26. How many states have you lived in? Too many to count, plus various places abroad
Have a great weekend!