Wednesday, October 8

This Is A Test, This Is Only A Test

1. in
2. it
3. did
4. sit
5. six
6. fix
7. lip
8. mix
9. pin
10. wig

These are the ten words that appeared on Jack's FIRST spelling test ever in his whole life and I am happy to report that he got all ten right. He didn't seem to think it was that big of a deal though, except I kept gushing things like "your first spelling test" and "I am so proud" and "this is going right on the fridge." Then he was actually quite impressed with his little spelling self. Let's hope that this enthusiasm in test taking continues on for a very, very, very long time.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Awww, spelling tests. Sometimes I feel like I spend hours each week creating spelling lists. I hope the parents in my class(es) have the same nostalgic attitude! :) You should tell the teacher!

CaitRenee said...

Awesome! Jack's a smart cookie!