Wednesday, April 15

Warning: House of Germs

Jack had the stomach bug. Now I have the stomach bug. My only hope is that the buck stops here as they say and Dennis and Abbey don't get it. Oh, I also hope that it causes me to lose 5 pounds like Jack did, but I won't hold my breath on that one. This bug has been a real bitch, in the way that Jack felt better, then worse, then better, then worse again. It came and went, so just when I thought he had kicked it, it was back. Sneaky little virus. Because of this we still went about some of our weekend plans. Easter egg hunt, having the ENTIRE family over for ham and assorted fattening casseroles. Unfortunately the next day I came down with the bug, proving once and for all that he was contagious the entire time I was forcing him and his germs onto unsuspecting relatives. I got news that my cousin's 5 year old son started throwing up this morning. So yup, we're that family. The germ giving family.

So to all of my family and everyone at the town egg hunt, I am soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry if you were infected. If it makes you feel any better, I've been puking for 3 days now. On and off of course, because you know, it's the "Come and Go" virus.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Well, I'm glad we don't live close to each other! Feel better soon!

Lindy said...

I always say "I'm just one stomach flu away from a size 8" woo hoo!

Hope you feel better!

Pam said...

This is the year for 'bugs' like this!! And it seems like it's everywhere this year. I hope you're feeling better soon, and that it DOES stop w/you!!!

And if you DO lose 5lbs that's your silver lining!!!