Sunday, March 8

Pizazz

Don't fret, your not going crazy. My blog has a new look, but I'm not really thrilled with it. It's a bit . . . busy. . and maybe the cherries are odd? I was attempting to download and paste a "code" with a blog background from a website I found, and since I absolutely don't know what the hell I am doing it went completely awry and I lost my old look completely. At the time I was getting tired so I just glanced through the pre-made ones and decided on this a pinkish one, the lesser of all the icky pre-made blog backgrounds. Then I got this cherry background on, I' don't know. I'm confused. It's funny, almost a year ago when I started this blog I went through all of the layouts and backgrounds and thought they were just peachy, but as my blog has grown, my readership has grown and I have grown (plumper - ha ha) I am wishing for a better look. So in the coming days and weeks the blog may start to look a little schizophrenic. In fact, by the time you read this the cherries may already be gone. I'll probably just keep trying out different styles until I settle on something that I like. Kind of the way I do when I move furniture around. Let me know what you think. Cherries stay?

Speaking of furniture, we are NOT in our house yet. My bitterness at still living in this trailer is growing, and the thought of spending another week here is almost intolerable, but it has to be done. We have no beds yet. It will be fine. The house is close . . . so close to being complete. Today will be "operation put up more curtains and clean more dust". The first floor is just there, done, ready for us to live in. The upstairs on the other hand. . . what can I say . . . disarray, discombobulation, disorganization. I distaste it. Hmmm, apparently today's blog post was brought to you by the letter "D".

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are so silly! :D I think the glitter on the cherries is what really makes it!