Tuesday, September 9

The Troll In My Closet

I don't know about the rest of you, but something very strange is going on in my closet. Suspicious actually, like in "Real Genius" when that guy lives in the closet, but really has a hidden door in it to get down to his weird lair. But in my case I think some sort of sadistic sewing troll lives in the closet and has spent the summer stealthily taking in all of my winter pants. A quarter of an inch here, a millimeter there. Sneaky, those sewing trolls. If I were you, I'd watch out for them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, is that what happened?! Now that explains my closet too! I feel somewhat better now.

Pam said...

hahahahahhahahahahha........LOVE IT! I'll have to be on the lookout!

Karen said...

That jerk is in my closet too. *frown*