Friday, September 12

Greatest American Hero

My fabulous friend Suzy's twins started preschool this week, giving her a glorious 5 hours per week absolutely CHILD FREE! She has decided that this new lifestyle deserves a new theme song. I'm sure we have all felt this way at one point or another (and if we haven't, we should)!


Look at what's happened to me, I can't believe it myself.
Suddenly I'm up on top of the world, It should've been somebody else.
Believe it or not, I'm walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer.
Who could it be? Believe it or not it's just me.
It's like a light of a new day, It came from out of the blue.
Breaking me out of the spell I was in, Making all of my wishes come true.
Believe it or not, I'm walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer.
Who could it be? Believe it or not it's just me.

So congratulations to Suzy and all of those mom's out there who with the new school year are getting a much needed and much deserved short break. You are my Greatest American Heroes!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hip Hip Horray!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Kurt! I'm honored to have a full dedication all about me!
School tomorrow baby!!!